|Home||» Products||» Welding Electrodes||» Aluminium Welding Electrodes|
Aluminium Welding Electrodes
- Aluminium Welding Electrodes
- 23 Millimeter (mm)
- Opening Pattern
- 240 Watt/Volt ( w/v)
- Welding Current
- Excellent thermal and corrosion resistance
- Low electrode burning loss
- Slag and splash free
- High yield strength
- Outstanding welding capability
- Perfect finish
|Tensile Strength (psi & N/Mm2)||34,000 Psi (250 N/Mm2)|
|Yield Strength (psi & N/Mm2)||20,000 Psi (150 N/Mm2)|
|Rod Diameter||3/32" (2.3mm)||1/8" (3.25 mm)|
- 3/32" (48 rods/lb.)
- 1/8" (28 rods/lb)
These distinctive aluminium welding electrodes facilitate you to utilize your DC arc welder to bind and fill up the entire cast, aluminium alloy, wrought and extruded aluminium, running in all states, with premium quality and top tensile power (34,000 lb. / 18% elongation). They are also utilized with ordinary oxyacetylene light for gas soldering aluminium. Besides, these special aluminium welding rods are ideal for repairing cracks, welding and erection of missing parts of:
- Truck beds, frames and bodies,
- Motor blocks and Engine,
- Pipe railings, stairs, banisters, diamond plate,
- Irrigation piping,
- Aluminum sheet metal
- Loading docks and ramps,
- Machine supports and bases,
- Gear boxes and Transmission housings,
- Electrical switch mounts and boxes, Bus bars.
Aluminum alloy torch/arc binding electrodes are versatile, easy to handle and smooth running, which solders or fill low mix aluminium comprising alloyed aluminium with silicon, copper and magnesium and also ideal for fixing different classes of aluminium.
Features of Product:
General electrode is used for curve binding all mould, cast and extruded and alloy aluminium in every stance. Below are some of the usual applications:
- Repair of Cafeteria equipment.
- Cylinder head repair/Engine and motor blocks.
- Fabrication of banisters, diamond plates, pipe railing and stairs.
- Repair of irrigation mixers, vats, piping and paddles.
- fabrication of truck frame and body.
- Repair of loading ramps and docks.
- Restoring of machine supports and bases.
- Rectifying gear box and transmission housings.
- Fabrication of electrical switched boxes, bus bars and mounts.
Suggested techniques of welding:
- These welding electrodes can be used in flat, vertical and horizontal.
- Clean the welding area for removing grease and oil by wire brushing or grinding or sanding just before binding. Bevel border of coated to be attached to open up chamfer cracks or to fill the holes.
- Heat up heavy portions widely in think to thick binding, It might be essential to minimize amperage setting as surface metal enhances in temperature for multipass work. A compact arc must be well maintained. Further, feed electrode work quickly as well as move fast.
- Weld into the former crater prior continuing, when choosing up every bead.
- Flux/slag can be eliminated by brushing or grinding or chipping or sanding, upon cooling.
- When motor operated soldering tool is used with generators incorporated with DC rectified or DC output, expect best out-shots.
- Not recommended to use with AC curved welders.
- Main Domestic Market
- All India